If you do not want to use the previously installed BrotherSoft Extreme Community Toolbar anymore, then you learn some instructions from the following Youtube video and the detailed steps to completely remove BrotherSoft Extreme Community Toolbar and then restore your your browser application afer you complete the standard uninstall of the potentially unwanted toolbar program on your computer. Take care, mates there.
Now you take the following steps to uninstall and remove BrotherSoft Extreme Community Toolbar
- 1. Close your personal files and the current active browser programs like Internet Explorer.
- 2. To start the standard uninstall option by Windows, you do these quick steps: open the Start menu > Settings or Control Panel > Uninstall a program or Add/Remove Programs.
- 3. To automatically uninstall and remove BrotherSoft Extreme Community Toolbar from the Uninstall or change a program or the Currently installed programs list, you first locate it from the following programs list, then you launch the Uninstall/Change option for it.
- 4. Then click the Yes button on the following Toolbar Uninstall information box.
- 5. The above automatic uninstall procedure will be completed soon. Then your installed Internet Explorer or Mozilla’s product would open the following page, you can directly close it.
- 6. To restore your IE program, do these actions: open your current version of Internet Explorer > click Settings > launch the Use Blank option for Home page section – you can also edit it manually > click Settings in Search > go to Search Providers, you first set the Bing as the express engine then launc the Remove option for the remained BrotherSoft Extreme Customized Web Search to completely remove BrotherSoft Extreme Community Toolbar.
- 7. Apply the changes you made to Internet Explorer. Restart it to check them out.
- 8. For its additional leftover files and other setting files in your system, you use an uninstaller program to avoid the risk of system crash and more other unexpected issues.