We know that too much Temporary Internet Files may causing you troublesome system problems/errors, from previous posts you should have learnt hat disk cleanup tool can help you delete system junk file including the Temporary Internet Files, however, the disk cleanup tool make take a while to do the job, if you want to save a bit of your time, you can directly delete the Temporary Internet Files manually from your IE browser without running third party PC optimize tool and disk cleanup tool. Here is the instruction.
For Internet Explorer 8 and 9:
1. Open the IE browser of your computer, press Ctrl+Shift+Del
2. In the delete browsing history window, select the checkboxes of the item you want to delete, usually we recommend you to select Temporary Internet Files, Cookies and History
3. Click Delete button.
4. Close the browser and restart your computer
For Firefox 5 and onwards:
1. Open Firefox and go to Tools > Delete History
2. In the appeared box, select the time range to clean.
3. Click the arrow button in the window and select the items you want to delete.
4. Click Clear now.
For Google Chrome:
1. Open the Google Chrome, click the customize button and select History.
2. Click Clear browsing data button.
3. Select the checkbox of the item you want to delete.
4. Click the button Clear Browsing Data
5. Close the browser.