Are you frustrated by not getting the target item you think your simple query deserve? Search or dig around the file system? Well, one of the biggest challenges among new Windows 10 users could be landing on the right thing like app or system settings in no time. As of today, there is. There’re very easy-to-follow tricks, that will allow you to get what you need the efficient way. Find out how THEY work:
Learn How to Customize Your Own Windows 10 Simply
Below are some useful yet must-use options:
- Saving the “This PC” icon on your desktop will allow you to access your local drives fast.
- Creating the “Control Panel” icon on your display will also allow you to manage your installed programs with Control Panel. Moreover, implementing proactive security strategies will hugely help prevent adware, riskware, half-malware even stubborn malware infections. Take a closer look at the following terms & case studies: sponsorware/bloatware, downware/ drive-bys, fakealerts/ Ransomware.
- Making the best of “Send xxx to the desktop” option will enable you to access the target like a pro. This would also help save your system drive space, as well.
How to Use Windows 10 Search Filters?
- Hit your mouse into the search box.
- Click on the ellipsis icon – this allows you to access four different options filter options to filter your results between Apps, Settings, Files, and the Web.
- Then you can type in what you want to find after the colon. Example are, you can try out the following queries: apps: “app name”, settings: “name/project (* desktop, Control Panel, etc.)”, docs: “specific file”…etc.
Yet another kind reminder is that keep your Windows 10 up-to-date on the latest official features, and improvements so you can avoid some known app even system bugs, and keep your PC safer and running smoothly for yourself.