Don’t know how to optimize storage and release the space on your Mac, look at the page don’t missing.
- First of all, click Apple icon in start menu on your Desktop, select “about this Mac” in first option to open window.
- Next, choose Storage button of the top of window.
- After that you can see a window of Macintosh HD appears on your face, simply click manage… on the right side.
- Then anther windows pop-up, there are fore different types of storage in your Mac:
Store in iCloud
Empty Trash Automatically
- Choose one you want optimize, such as second choice Optimize Storage, simply click the button Optimize on the right side
- Just a second, click Optimize option to make sure you want to optimize storage of iTunes movies and TV shows.
- Now, your storage optimization is completed for one option.
- Repeat the above operation to optimize other option to have other storage optimization.
- Simply click quit to finish all the processes.
Thanks for watching the video of how to optimize your Mac storage: